- Age: 16 to adult
- Players: 4 to 11
- Time: 15 to 45 minutes
- Contents: 121 questions cards + 50 story cards + 11 challenge cards + 1 hourglass timer + game rules
- This is a party game, not a competitive game.
- This game will only work with people that are in the mood for having fun and being every so often ridiculous in their answer.
- If you need to play in a family environment or with susceptible people you should imagine removing 4 Story Cards from the deck since they could have different interpretations: “I hate wearing underwear!”; “This morning, I woke up late and noticed that I used to be not alone!”; “When I think too much, I have uncontrollable gas.”; “Everyone watched, as I stood naked in the course of the room.”.
- The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story, which they make up as they go along, for the entertainment of the other players and anyone else who is listening.
- Families, adults, kids, boys or girls will have some quality time playing it.
- Perfect for a family get-together like Christmas, Thanksgiving, holidays, camping, night party or simply have some quality and fun time with friends.
- Premium quality, perfect Christmas gift
- Party game
- Fun, Laughter and Creative Story-Telling game
How To Play video
The Awkward Storyteller is a straightforward party game for 4 to 11 players aged 16 and up. The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story, which they make up as they go along, for the entertainment of the other players and anyone else who is listening.
The game begins when a player (the Storyteller) selects a story card and reads out the caption upon it, so that it will be the first line of a story that has yet to be created. The other players then ask the Storyteller questions from their cards and the Storyteller begins to build their story. The Storyteller should develop his or her story ad hoc. This is done the use of a specific word on another player’s card or the sentence should begin with the letter featured on the other player’s card
If the Storyteller does not answer within 10 seconds their turn ends. If you think that their answer doesn’t make sense, you’ll play a red card and all players will validate or discard the awnser with their green or red card.
Contains 121 questions cards, 50 story cards, 11 challenge cards and 1 hourglass timer. Superb replayability.
Party game for families, teens and adults. Perfect for a family get-together like Thanksgiving, Christmas, holidays, camping, night party or simply have some quality and fun time with friends. Premium quality. Perfect gift!